Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tattletale Tuna Sandwich

Can I just say how much I hate, loathe and despise tuna? With a passion. Holding the unopened can in my hand made me cringe. A labor of love is what this is. Mayonaise, capers, lemon juice, some nice bread, blah, blah, blah. The only thing I can liken it to is cat food, and don't ask me how I know this. Yuck. I feel like Denni is having laugh at my expense today -  just the way he liked it.

Episode Note "The Tattle-Tale" Cindy is a truth teller. The Bradys call it a tattle tale. As a result, there are rifts throughout the entire family and she is ostracized by her siblings. Mike and Carol sit Cindy down and have long talk with her, telling her not squeal anymore, although she can't figure out why they don't want to know just what is going on under their own roof and frankly, neither can I. I mean, if you were Carol, wouldn't you want to know that  Bobby used your lipstick to color his skateboard? Anyway, the situation comes to a head when Alice wins a jingle contest and in her excitement hugs the mailman who is delivering her prize, a hi-fi stereo. At the same moment, Sam telephones and Cindy tells him Alice can't come to the phone because she's busy hugging the mailman, leading Sam to get his knockwurst in a twist.  The truth ultimately comes out, as it always does, and all is forgiven. The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Denni HATED tuna. Let me repeat myself: he HATED it, and anything else that people served from the water. He couldn't stand the smell of it. You're in good company.

    ReplyDelete