Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here's the story of a man named Denni...

Julia is less than excited. Somehow, even though she has seen every episode from the wedding to Greg's graduation, she thinks this food won't be kid friendly! I must admit, looking through the recipes, there are some challenges. Mostly mathematical, as they all (of course) feed a family of eight. I guess Alice ate cold cuts with Sam in the kitchen when they weren't going to the Meat Cutter's Ball. Since we are only three, I will need to cut everything in half, as the Brady's never had leftovers. My intention is to start in earnest on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I will be reading with a hungry stomach. I think some photos of Alice's delights would be nice too. Just don't let Alice run off and start her own restaurant.

    ReplyDelete