Friday, June 17, 2011

Kitty Karryall Cocoa

We had a late night last night so I decided to jump start my day and my recipe quest by making Kitty Karryall Cocoa this morning. A simple recipe of cocoa, sugar (lots!), water and milk. It did not specify a type of cocoa and in my pantry I had both kinds - Hershey's and Dutch. I asked myself what Denni would do and I decided to go Dutch. It was a delicious and creamy morning pick-me-up. I just might have a cup of Kitty every morning instead of my regular cup of joe.

Episode note: Kitty Karryall was Cindy Brady's doll that played a pivotal role in an early Cindy v. Bobby episode when she went missing. Bobby was put on trial for the theft but ultimately acquitted when Kitty Karryall was found in Tiger's doghouse. Bad dog.

3 comments:

  1. "I think I'll go for a walk outside now..." and I did, carrying my cup of coffee. Wishin' now I'd had some KKC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Joan! Had I known you were a fan of Dutch cocoa, I would have brought you some back from Holland. Denni was on my mind the entire trip, especially in Brussels, where I couldn't understand any French!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog Joan! Had I known you were a fan of Dutch cocoa, I would have brought you some back from Holland. Denni was on my mind the entire trip, especially in Brussels, where I couldn't understand any French!!!

    ReplyDelete